A virtual tour is essentially a much more exciting and fresher way to market your business to your customers, massively helping you stand out amongst the crowd. For your clients and customers, this allows them to virtually experience your services and products. Using our Matterport camera, we make your experience feel as close to reality as possible! Multimedia elements can then be added to this to create an even more immersive experience. There is an increasing demand for virtual tours, but what do they actually offer your business?
How do virtual tours deliver for you?
Virtual tours can ultimately help you build a massive amount of trust with your customers, since people like to be able to get a sense of where your business is and what the layout of the building is.
But that isn’t all:
• Half of all adults who are on the internet frequently rely on some kind of virtual tour for service and product research. As the technology continues to progress, the desire for it does too. Businesses that choose to offer virtual tours also experience an increase in bookings, which is good for everyone!
• Worldwide, there are over 5 million visits on virtual tours daily! This demand exists because virtual tours are such a fantastic tool for you to utilise as a way to help your customers. It ultimately helps you to establish trust with your customers, since they know you are a reputable business if you have a virtual tour incorporated into your website. Virtual tours ultimately give your customers peace of mind in your capabilities.
• Virtual tours help to massively attract customers who fall into the 18-34 age bracket, since they are a whopping 130% more likely to book if a business has included a virtual tour! If you are trying to attract millennials or Gen Z, virtual tours are the way to go.
• 92% of any prospective homeowners conduct research online before reaching out to a particular agent. Businesses should therefore seek to provide as much information as they possibly can on their websites, including a virtual tour so that customers will be given the best experience possible of their products and services.
• Google will like you more if your business utilises a virtual tour. Google actually prefers to display thumbnails as virtual images with a 2:1 ratio. Google will favour a 360 thumbnail too. In this way, virtual tours can help you to increase visibility across the web. If your map listing on Google has a virtual tour, you could expect to see an increase of 12% in engagement!
Virtual tours at Virtual 360
Especially with the work we do, it is a necessity to own the latest, most up to date technology to capture the rooms and workshops we capture. With the Matterport camera, we produce professional photo resolution, capturing everything in high-quality 3D, with unlimited 4K print quality.
This industry favourite piece of equipment will guarantee an excellent job with every capture, being pinpoint in both interior and exterior areas. Our 3D space capturing Matterport camera transforms real-life spaces into immersive digital twin models. So much more than panoramic scans, the Matterport empowers us to capture and connect rooms to create truly interactive 3D models of spaces for your business’ needs and requirements. Perhaps you need to showcase an apartment you have listed? Or you are selling a kitchen within a showroom? We can capture every single last detail you require!
Virtual 360 Tours make totally immersive virtual reality tours created for your business or property. We provide stunning visual aids to market any location, attraction, destination or building you are trying to rent, sell or simply get people to visit. Using the Matterport 360 camera, we can create pinpoint accurate 3D tours through both interior and exterior areas.
Take a look at our website for more information or give us a call on 07973 419 933 – we’d be delighted to hear directly from you personally!